lpn / rn
Research and review Tranquil Shore job openings. Learn more about our values, work environment, salaries, and more.
Hear from Chad Johnson
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Or Registered Nurse (RN)
This recognized chemical dependency treatment program is seeking a full time Nurse to work the overnight shift. Candidate must be able to provide direct care to clients with behavioral and health problems. This individual is responsible for the client’s needs, both physical and psychological, to ensure that optimal care is provided within the established policies, procedures, and standards of the facility. Emphasis is placed on the assessment of the client’s needs, coordination and the appropriate setting of priorities, the effective utilization of resources and evaluation of the results obtained.
Requires a Current Driver’s License, Current License as a nurse in the State of Florida, Current CPR & First Aid are all mandatory.
Must have a minimum of one year nursing experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge/experience in the Twelve-Step Recovery Program and treatment of addictions.
- Must be able to obtain and record clients’ vital signs and weight correctly.
- Responsible for documentation standards in client records.
- Review physician’s orders, lab requests, or follow-up needs with client.
- Ensure that the medical treatment plan is carried out, as ordered by the physician.
- Interprets rational for nursing interventions to clients, families, nursing personnel, and other members of the health care team.
- Helps client identify medical /health problems and explore possible solutions.
- Observe Self-Administrative of medication as ordered, and notes time and amount on clients’ charts.
- Must pass Level II Background Screening and Drug Screening.
To apply for the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) position, email [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] today!